Monday, January 9, 2012


"For shame, for shame." In tribute to one of my favorite TV series, The Andy Griffith Show, and a very appropriate admonition from Sheriff Andy Taylor seeing as I have been neglecting this blog for the last few weeks.  And yes, I am ashamed.

I have been busy sewing.


Eating mincemeat.

Knitting a Harry Potter hat. Finishing a throw for a Virginia Tech friend.
Thank you to Lucy at Attic24 for the instuctions on ripple crochet!

Making big messes in the kitchen.
Baking cookies to give to friends...eating some for myself.
Thanks to all the many blogging friends I follow for you are a huge source of inspiration to me. I am looking forward to a new year and all the goodness God has for us. 

Holly

2 comments:

  1. Well, if that gorGEOUS quilt is what's been keeping you, then you are forgiven! lol It's SO beautiful! And that kitchen looks like a creative haven...it's so fun to make those kind of messes in the kitchen, isn't it? Wish there were some sort of kitchen fairy to call upon once it's all over :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment. I'm enjoying your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you HAVE been busy! Lots of lovely things achieved! You asked about my ripple blanket...it has 409 starting chain, so rather an ambitious project, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete