Sunday, October 9, 2011

GO TIGERS!

"My"  Detroit Tigers have made it to the ALCS against the Texas Rangers. Unfortunately they were rained out today...bummer. A good break though for my family as they don't have to hear my rantings. You see, I have just recently been told by my loving husband that I am horrible to watch baseball with. I agree. My pessimistic side comes out and I brace myself for a loss even before the first inning is over. I think I do this to try to trick myself into not being too disappointed. Of course it doesn't work. So for the next few days I will be bitting my nails down to the nibs and continuing to drive my husband crazy.

Go Justin Verlander!

On a much calmer note here is a picture of some Christmas gift bags I am making. They are a great way to dip into my button jar and use up some scraps as well!
Blessings

1 comment: